Puck48.com - Arizona Hockey Talk
Who's my coach? - Printable Version

+- Puck48.com - Arizona Hockey Talk (https://puck48.com)
+-- Forum: Arizona Hockey (https://puck48.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Arizona Youth Hockey (https://puck48.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Who's my coach? (/showthread.php?tid=383)

Pages: 1 2

Who's my coach? - guest - 04-10-2022

Does anyone know when we'll see coach announcements? My son's team is looking to possibly take their talents to Tempe and displace your kids. 
All I see thus far is the CAHA front office news, which is a cruel joke since they teased us with as a staff announcement that no one gives a $hit about.

RE: Who's my coach? - Guest - 04-10-2022

Which team are you moving from?

RE: Who's my coach? - Guest - 04-11-2022

" My son's team is looking to possibly take their talents to Tempe and displace your kids. "

Wow you must be pretty confident in your son and his team's ability.....

RE: Who's my coach? - guest - 04-11-2022

[quote pid="830" dateline="1649699205"]
" My son's team is looking to possibly take their talents to Tempe and displace your kids. "

Wow you must be pretty confident in your son and his team's ability.....
[/quote]

It will be like most of these rumors go every year. Everyone says they're leaving, then some will stay, some will go, others will go to another organization, others will quit or just play AHSHA.

RE: Who's my coach? - Guest - 04-11-2022

Could be the 06s from Jr Yotes AAA and AA, heard neither group was happy with their CAHA experience this year, and they were looking to join ex-teammates in Tempe. Reminds me of SoCal about 5 years ago when a bunch of Jr Ducks AAA players left for Burbank Bears AA because Burbank was better for development and placing more kids in East Coast prep school than the AAA programs.

Also heard a bunch of Bobcats are headed to Mission 18AA for 22-23. Although that was before nattys.

RE: Who's my coach? - Guest - 04-16-2022

Coaches for Jr Coyotes AAA and Bobcats are posted. Interesting that Jr Coyotes didn’t post AA

RE: Who's my coach? - Guest - 04-16-2022

Eagerly awaiting the Titans coaching lineup here!

RE: Who's my coach? - Guest - 04-23-2022

Jr. Sundevils, Jr Coyotes, Jr Bobcats, AHU all on the same weekend for Tier 2 tryouts... but no times posted yet?  Is that normal thing they do?  Or do you have to email to ask the times?

RE: Who's my coach? - Guest - 04-23-2022

(04-23-2022, 07:01 PM) Wrote: Jr. Sundevils, Jr Coyotes, Jr Bobcats, AHU all on the same weekend for Tier 2 tryouts... but no times posted yet?  Is that normal thing they do?  Or do you have to email to ask the times?

Does everyone have their own super secret invite only keep-the-info-including-registration-and-payment-off-the-association-website skates which are the real tryouts? Or is that just the Jr Coyotes? For Jr Coyotes, the tryouts are just for show, the teams have already been decided ahead of time.

If I remember right they post times during the week just before tryouts. I see DYHA already listed their times, but not their coaches. Huh. Wonder if that means they are getting some new coaches and not in a good way.

RE: Who's my coach? - Guest - 04-24-2022

[quote pid="851" dateline="1650768748"]
[quote pid="850" dateline="1650765700"]
Jr. Sundevils, Jr Coyotes, Jr Bobcats, AHU all on the same weekend for Tier 2 tryouts... but no times posted yet?  Is that normal thing they do?  Or do you have to email to ask the times?
[/quote]

Does everyone have their own super secret invite only keep-the-info-including-registration-and-payment-off-the-association-website skates which are the real tryouts?  Or is that just the Jr Coyotes?  For Jr Coyotes, the tryouts are just for show, the teams have already been decided ahead of time.

If I remember right they post times during the week just before tryouts.  I see DYHA already listed their times, but not their coaches.  Huh.  Wonder if that means they are getting some new coaches and not in a good way.
[/quote]

This is very true. Before we switched orgs, my kid always locked up his Jr Coyote spot well ahead of tryouts. Then when the actual tryout skates took place I sometimes wondered if he would still make the team because he wasn't trying as hard as the kids who were on the bubble or simply weren't aware that the team has been put together and they're not included.

And when is this site going to get a working quote function?
Hello mods!!!