Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
waitlist
We just moved to AZ and I entered my son on the AZ High School Hockey waitlist. Does anyone know how long they usually take before they get back to you with a team? Do they let you know if there are no spots available or do you just stay on the list indefinitely?
Sorry your too late. Teams have been formed. There's always roller hockey or debate club.
It's an ongoing process, and it depends on which team you asked to be a part of. Pinnacle is probably a no go. In which case they will look for a nearby team to see if you're interested. Invites are going out now and will be until the season starts.
[quote pid="620" dateline="1623765717"]
It's an ongoing process, and it depends on which team you asked to be a part of.  Pinnacle is probably a no go. In which case they will look for a nearby team to see if you're interested.  Invites are going out now and will be until the season starts.
[/quote]

I didn't know that we could request a team. I don't remember the form showing that option. 
Probably got to know somebody for this sort of insider dealing. It seems it would be easy to form a super team this way. Just have kids hold out on registering, then request a common school.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)