Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AZ Player Dev Camp Registration Open
I assume since AAA was boiled down to just Jr Coyotes this past season that makes selection easier?  Just pick from the AAA team?  Travel and T2 players need not apply?
My favorite part is when kids who don't even attend the camp get selected.
Seriously if you're AHU, Titans, high school only, or A, save your money and spend it on actual development and lessons for another run at it next year.
AA kids if you want a chance- get mommy & daddy to start sucking up to the "impartial" USA Hockey observers who happen to coach here in town.
So how did it go for everyone at the camp? The selection list has been posted. It seems if a kid chose to pursue development out of state; they were punished for it.
(04-15-2022, 06:06 AM) Wrote: So how did it go for everyone at the camp? The selection list has been posted.

Good camp for my son to show he's every bit the player, if not more, than those selected. Only a couple cheap shots, mostly it was hard yet clean hockey. Great confidence builder for my son, and great highlight clips he put together to show prospective coaches he can outwork, outthink, and outplay the elite in Arizona.

(04-15-2022, 06:06 AM) Wrote: It seems if a kid chose to pursue development out of state; they were punished for it.

Not sure of that, the 05s had at least a couple out-of-staters I know of that made the cut. Looking up and down the selections across years, seems like DYHA kids were given a few bonus points. Clearly DYHA had some pull this year.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)